Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Introduce Your Character!
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Introduce Your Character! (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=11573)

moyaku April 21st, 2006 04:24 PM

Re: Introduce Your Character!

I m moyaku,

A rather tall Tryker, between 25 and 30 (human) years old.
I have a taste for exploration and suicide runs... always seeking DP and feeling the addiction to it everytime I have, for practice purposes, to stop getting some. (Groom was my DP dealer in the first place but quickly taught me how to craft my own fixes)
I guess I can be a sarcastical/ironical lil guy... who changes his hair and tattoos quite often but always comes back to his original bandana Green long hair in the end. (wish I could wear Dreadlocks)
I try not to think too much about my only true love, Kageno-chan who seems to be quite needed elsewhere these days.
Even if my taste first made me pick magical Skills I lately started enjoying 2H melee and the new strength I gained from practice.
I particularly loves PR and often dig there to get me mind back to its quiet state... (and also get me DPfixes more easily )
I got no background to talk about as I lost my mind (and all I had in) first landing on Atys, banging my head against the Fairheaven altar...

vincentp April 24th, 2006 08:12 PM

I remember nothing of my childhood. My first memory is dark, cold, waking up on a patch of dying grass. The air was stagnant and the smell of death permeated my lungs. I couldn't move my body. There was a growl from behind me. I tried to turn my head but my muscles didn't obey. I felt teeth sink into the back of my neck. I have no idea how many hours later it was when I awoke again, but it was even more unusual. I came to while standing up, a weapon in my hand, soaked in blood, a slain beast at my feet. I could still feel the pain on my neck, but I no longer cared. A sense of tingling satisfaction overwhlemed me, and I felt my lips bend into a reflexive smile. I had no idea why, or who I wasbut I was certain I needed a name. Holding the sword up to the light, I read the letters engraved on it's hilt.

"My name is Vale."

final60 May 19th, 2006 02:58 AM

Hello, i go by my surname Final. I have been around since early beta.

Born an orphan and raised by the hands of both Pyr Kami Master's and the Pyr town guard.
I have been at the helm of an old guild since Pyr was first populated.

I couldn't tell you much about my past and I'm uncertain about my future and the future of my beloved Desert and Atys.

I am a pure fyrosian with Kami flowing through my blood. I don't see myself so much a person, more only as a kami.

I live only to become the strongest homin on atys and to be at the forefront of the Kami fight against the Karavan occupation.

I am the embodiment of the devout kami extremist. Without a second thought I would give my life for my faith, my god and my kami brothers and sister's.

zachraus June 11th, 2006 05:14 AM

MY name is OsiRus -Zoraïs Started a few hours ago picking up game rather quickly. Thought id say hello Fighter/Havestor

jessla1 June 16th, 2006 06:26 PM

I am Jessla, child of the Matis. I awoke, without memory or knowledge of who I was being carried on a litter by a group of Matis heading towards the ranger camp. They told me who I was, what I was, and explained things to me, but my past I have yet to remember. I am now in the Ranger camp, training and learning how to survive in Atis. I only hope through my skills and those I meet I will be able to unlock the mystery that is my past.

OOC:
Hey everyone :) new to the game and already hooked! I'm an avid rper and am looking to join this community I've heard so much about. Also if anyone can point me in the direction of some good RP guilds I would very much appreciate it. Hope to see you all in game soon!

2001wes June 26th, 2006 12:07 PM

I'm to new to the Game and boards to yet have no idea of my playing commitment to Ryzom still any others. Yet even from this newbie level I sense in the posts a friendly community. From this perspective I trust I shall have more to say at a later time. Perhaps "The Saga of Ryzom" may be just that place to enter and be welcome. Hope to see you around.

dhavrin1 June 30th, 2006 10:34 PM

*salute*

Phezule here, reporting for duty!

Newbie Zorai and friend to all that is Kami.
Husband to Miirka, another newbie Zorai :)

*bow*

xmojo July 17th, 2006 12:44 PM

My character's name is Mykyla Regis, a young Matis girl of about 21 yrs. Two years ago her older sister Llorea was one of the first of their people to leave their adopted home and go to the refugee camp in the old Matis homeland. In that time Mykyla has not heard from her beloved sister. A Matis warrior returning from the outside claimed to have seen Llorea die in an epic fight against kitins along with other Matis adventurers in the group she was with. Mykyla refuses to believe her sister is dead, so she too has gone to the homelands to find the truth.

gol1um July 19th, 2006 12:30 AM

Returning Home, Kwong

Hi all.
This is my 2nd introduction, the first being a year ago.
I have been absent for 9 months.

I am Matis, but was raised by the Fyros. Guilded in
Pyr and happy, but out of place. I am now returning
to my people.

As such, I do not know anyone in Yrkanis, and am
looking forward to meeting you.

I am young, almost 80ish level in off. magic, healing,
2-H, and can be handy with a careplan. I am usually
looking for a team to explore and learn with.

If you see me wandering in search of community, please
say HI.

Kwong

wolfcape July 27th, 2006 01:08 PM

Introduce Your Character!

OOC: I'd love this game if it didn't keep crashing

IC: Hello my name's Wolfcape, a Craftsman Tryker. Heh, I came to Atys with nothing but the blueprint for gloves and boots, a dagger, a Pickaxe and some basic magical knowledge. I may have only been here for a few seasons and fell into a coma four times, but here I am! heh.
I do enjoy gazing at the sky and observing butterflies and carnivorous and Herbivorous alike. I especially love the Izam and Yubo. I took part in a party which killed some Bandit leader, I think his name began with 'A' or it could have been 'E' hm... well, that's not important. The thing is, i'm here.

The downside of this place is not knowing if my family are still alive...