Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Crafters of Atys, Unite!
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Bazaar (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Crafters of Atys, Unite! (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=23876)

omsop November 11th, 2006 11:15 PM

Re: Crafters of Atys, Unite!

[EDIT]: oops, shouldnt have posted here, i was in a good mood when i done it, back to normal now so ignore this post.

jared96 December 28th, 2006 02:57 AM

BYOM Master Heavy Armorer, All Race Plans, MQ & HQ (All Skills 240+)

Send an in-game mail to FyrosFreddy with what ya want and when ya will be on to get it. All crafts (successes and degrades) as well as leftover mats returned .... unless of course ya wanna leave a tip in the form of any leftover sups, your humble servant will be most appreciative. :)

BYOM = Bring Your Own Mats ... if ya short a couple, I'll see what I can do.

stevel1 December 28th, 2006 05:37 AM

Tryker armour

As a new noobie and a Tryker I would like some light armour when foraging, my question is do I have the stats p wear high quality armour?
If so can I buy a set?
Thanks

Sorry for the newbie question.

jared96 December 28th, 2006 05:43 PM

LA requirements are max level plus 25.
HA requirements are constitution + 10

nillian December 29th, 2006 03:21 PM

Magic Amps up to q250, all races all plans, including both Maga-Jen and Maga-Duk plans (Cheng Root plans to come)

Bring Your Own Mats (ambers/eyes/buds), I'll craft for free and provide the filler mats. Otherwise I mostly craft for guildies, since our supplies are limited, but feel free to ask me if you need amps anyway :)

2h Pikes up to q200 now, only Fyros plans at the moment, can make grind pikes up to q250 with high degrades too, if you have hundreds of mats to spare :P

ghyselsj March 20th, 2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghyselsj
Rocci's craft:

Medium armor up to Q170. Any race/quality (Full HQ plans, all races) and color available (red/blue may take longer, except for Matis). Sap or HP boost. Bring your own mats and I craft for free, else I charge dappers or grind mats. Standard sets are pure choice mats, excellent/supreme may be available, send me a tell about what I could offer.

Ask for my special "Newbie Discount" if under lvl 75. Kamists may see higher prices than others depending on my mood...

Specialty is +1 dodge sets with sap bonus for mages.

This is seriously outdated and I can't edit it, so I'll repost it.

Medium armor up to Q220 (but not crafting exc/sup past 170 atm). Any race/quality (Full HQ plans, all races) and color available (red/blue may take longer, except for Matis; white/black up to q200). Sap or HP boost. Bring your own mats and I craft for free, else I charge grind mats. Standard sets are pure choice mats, excellent/supreme may be available, send me a tell about what I could offer.

Ask for my special "Newbie Discount" if under lvl 75. Kamists may see higher prices than others depending on my mood...

Specialty is +1 dodge sets with sap bonus for mages.

+1 Parry occasionally available.

kyesmith March 20th, 2007 07:18 PM

Not much of a crafter, it slows my digging down :rolleyes:
Yaffle: Lvl 250 staff craft, lvl 200 spear craft, lvl 220 amp craft is about the extent of my crafting. Feel free to send me a tell, just provide the mats

Fasinus said to mention he is 250 all jewel trees, will craft for free is mats provided, has a very good selection of PvP mixes but mats will have to be provided

rellis March 20th, 2007 08:31 PM

might as well update mine too, Im lvl 230+ in all jewels, taking orders for boosted sets. contact me ingame :)

jared96 March 24th, 2007 08:56 PM

yeah no edits is stinky

BYOM Master Heavy Armorer, All Race Plans, MQ & HQ (All Skills 249.5+)

Send an in-game mail to FyrosFreddy with what ya want and when ya will be on to get it. All crafts (successes and degrades) as well as leftover mats returned .... unless of course ya wanna leave a tip in the form of any leftover sups, your humble servant will be most appreciative. :)

BYOM = Bring Your Own Mats ... if ya short a couple, I'll see what I can do.

Excellent sets of 250 usually on Dyron vendors.

Also wanted to let all in on "HA Sup Mats Bank" concept. Ya know how it always works out that you gather all teh mats ya need in say 3 outta 4 categories but despite how long ya camp, the node for that last may ya need just won't pop ? Well the mats bank takes care of that.

At 80% success rate, you pretty much guaranteed 2-3 failures when making a sup set. So bring in 288 of any combination of tama / irin / glue resin and silverweed and we'll make up the difference from the mats bank. You get all crafts including degrades. Bank will supply missing mats, your leftover mats go in bank for next guy. You bring sups, you get sup set.....you bring exe, you get exe set. All bank does is trade mat you missing of one type / grade (say exe silverweed) for any mats, same grade / type (say exe irin) of another.

doubleta March 28th, 2007 03:41 AM

jewels:
Q1-50

ear rings

armor:
light:
Q1-70
vest (Basic)
pants (Basic)
casterpants(Basic and medium)
boots (Basic)