Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > Bazaar
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 2nd, 2006, 06:05 PM   #1
ghyselsj

Crafters of Atys, Unite!

A few months ago, there was a topic in this very bazaar, in which lower level crafters could advertise what they can make. With the expected influx from new people thanks to the NPE, I figured we could do this again. New people might not have the connections us longer term players do, and have trouble finding some decent gear. Alternatively, this is a chance for lower level crafters (such as myself) to make themselves known to the community.

Unlike with the previous topic, any crafter is welcome to advertise here, but I'd ask to note clearly if you only craft starting a certain quality (e.g. only Q200+, only Q150 - Q200, etc.) or other conditions (only for Kami/Kara/Neutral, only if they bring their own mats, etc.). Only other thing I ask is to keep it limited to 1 post, and edit as needed.

Happy advertising!

Rocci's craft:

Medium armor up to Q170. Any race/quality (Full HQ plans, all races) and color available (red/blue may take longer, except for Matis). Sap or HP boost. Bring your own mats and I craft for free, else I charge dappers or grind mats. Standard sets are pure choice mats, excellent/supreme may be available, send me a tell about what I could offer.

Ask for my special "Newbie Discount" if under lvl 75. Kamists may see higher prices than others depending on my mood...

Specialty is +1 dodge sets with sap bonus for mages.

Last edited by ghyselsj : July 10th, 2006 at 05:30 PM.
ghyselsj is offline   Reply With Quote