Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Crafters of Atys, Unite!
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Bazaar (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Crafters of Atys, Unite! (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=23876)

ratara March 28th, 2007 10:12 PM

Re: Crafters of Atys, Unite!

Light armor lvl 230+ (all branches)
Medium armor lvl 250 (all branches)
Heavy armor lvl 245+ (all branches)

kayak April 8th, 2007 08:49 PM

hmm a long way to go yet to match ratara but....

244+ all LA trees.

give me the mats and i'll happily craft :)

doyleboy April 15th, 2007 07:43 PM

250 Light armor ( all branches )

250 2h axe

jared96 April 16th, 2007 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doyleboy
250 Light armor ( all branches )

250 2h axe

Cool now I can trade ya set of LA and Axe for set of HA :)

wyeth April 16th, 2007 11:23 PM

completly off-topic... Sash i cant get the MT in your sig, what does that mean lol ? :p

kayak April 17th, 2007 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wyeth
completly off-topic... Sash i cant get the MT in your sig, what does that mean lol ? :p

yoru teh frist person to ask taht.

Masterof Tpyos

fateress April 17th, 2007 04:09 PM

Arachnea's Crafting

Can over craft any armor to 250

Main is MA- dig Forest 250 and 210 PR- want something different we will have to talk about mats.

Tryker, Matis, and Fyros- LA MA and HA HQ

all three brances are at least 150

Will craft for grind mats killed or dug
- dappers are pretty useless to me

Send a tell in game if you need armor

strife74 May 8th, 2007 07:22 PM

Heavy, Medium and Light Armor up to Q220. Can craft all races to different quals with different plans in each. Send me a tell in game or an in game e-mail. Anything but Matis crafting I would need mats supplied at this time.

naratuul May 9th, 2007 08:07 AM

master heavy mace craft
q250 grind weapons
q250 jewels (no pvp sets) all lands all plans full hp sap or focus (only 1/2 stam)
110+ everything else in game

you provide the mats and i'll craft it for free

5c0rp September 18th, 2008 01:42 AM

Master Heavy Armourer
All trees are mastered, I have all the racial plans, maurder plans and any boost is available.

Away from HA i have a range of crafts around the 200 - 220 area, will update this post as they are mastered.