Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Need experienced players for feedback
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   My schedules (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Need experienced players for feedback (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=25684)

raynes September 21st, 2006 10:09 AM

Need experienced players for feedback

So I am in the process of developing my first scenaro. As you can imagine it's story heavy. So I need a few experienced players with strong knowledge of the games lore to try it and give me feedback.

As I am trying to keep the details underwraps I would ask that if you try it, you don't tell anyone of the secrets that I am writing into it. Pretty much what I need is for lore experienced people to play the scenario and tell me if what I am doing fits into things, is a violation of lore, or is just plain unacceptable. I'm also looking for feedback on how I might change it to fit lore more accurratly.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

pvtarea September 23rd, 2006 03:56 AM

Re: Need experienced players for feedback

Raynes,
you must make room in you box for messages...cant tell ya im interested if you cant be reached :cool: good to see you around again... Pvt send best wishes.

raynes September 23rd, 2006 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pvtarea
Raynes,
you must make room in you box for messages...cant tell ya im interested if you cant be reached :cool: good to see you around again... Pvt send best wishes.

I just realised that was an issue today. I cleaned it up. :)

amitst September 24th, 2006 04:11 AM

I want to play :-)

raynes September 24th, 2006 12:40 PM

:) Still working on it. Don't worry all will get to play eventually.

riveit September 26th, 2006 12:00 AM

Sounds interesting, I'd be happy to give it a try.

raynes September 28th, 2006 07:43 PM

I had my first bug free run though last night. So I should be releasing it soon to everyone. :)

0balgus0 October 12th, 2006 09:14 PM

If this is live, would be glad to check it out. Need something else to keep me interested in SoR.

Good luck with the scenario :)