Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Introducing Xaphon Zessen
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Saga (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Introducing Xaphon Zessen (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=31112)

Xaphon Zessen August 26th, 2007 04:21 AM

Introducing Xaphon Zessen

Hello there everyone! Xaphon Zessen here, but you can all call me Xap if you like! If you've ever spent any time in the Desert you might say my surname sounds familiar. Well, you've probably come across some of my family; I've got brothers and sisters and cousins and aunties and uncles all over the place, even in the other lands...

You might well ask why I'm telling you all this... Well I just got promoted to the rank of reporter for the Atys Chronicles and I've heard that all you guys and girls love to know what's going on around the place; you know, anything strange or interesting and you're climbing the walls to find out about it nearly. That's where I come in - my family means I have an ear to the bark all the time, and as a Chronicler I'm in a position to let everyone know what's going on. All I ask is that you do me, my family, or a friend of mine a little favour every once in a while. Handy for everyone, huh?

I've already sent a message to this Lanist guy who does all the races and gladiator competitions, and we've agreed that he'll let you all know about those competative sporting events, and I'll keep you up to speed on everything else.

To celebrate my promotion, I think I'd like to meet you all in person some time, and I need to take messages and gifts to my relations around Atys as well... To be honest with you I've never left the Desert except for a few holidays when I was younger, so I'll need your help to make the journey - and if any other fresh faced refugees want to make the trip with us, I'm sure you won't mind right? So you guys and girls all invite your friends and we can make it a big trip for everyone, kind of like a party or something!

I'll meet you all just inside the Cerakos Gate in Pyr in a couple of days (Sunday 26th, 8pm GMT) and we can make the first leg of the trip - to Fairhaven via Zora... I'll tell you about the return trip when we get to Fairhaven, but it should take me one night to sort everything out before we can go to Yrkanis, and then back to Pyr.

I think that's all I need to tell you at the moment, so I guess I'll see you all in a couple of days!

komissar August 26th, 2007 09:23 AM

Re: Introducing Xaphon Zessen

hmm If this is in character as it should be.. This person gotta be aged 14 or so...

katriell August 26th, 2007 10:12 AM

Nice to see this. :)

dakhound August 26th, 2007 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komissar
hmm If this is in character as it should be.. This person gotta be aged 14 or so...

come on kommi, everytime some RP event stuff gets said people pick it to crap, just roll with it and have some fun

ffxjosh August 26th, 2007 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komissar

14?

young, yes. would have said about 18-20.

but to QFE:

Quote:

come on kommi, everytime some RP event stuff gets said people pick it to crap, just roll with it and have some fun

;)

netsulta August 26th, 2007 04:52 PM

Sounds like an great entertainment for a while, instead of digging and plodding. Sometimes this type of events are very welcome for bored players :P

beaut666 August 26th, 2007 05:12 PM

I am going to confront this Homin 'bout my stolen title. Shameful, really.
Beau

meloner August 26th, 2007 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaut666
I am going to confront this Homin 'bout my stolen title. Shameful, really.
Beau

*pats Beau on the back* Competition makes life a little less dull ;)

Congratulations on your promotion mister Zessen, I will be looking forward to see you in action. The Atys Chronicles have indeed been very quiet lately. I can't honestly blame them...There is not much going on worth reporting at the moment...

komissar August 26th, 2007 07:13 PM

Yes unless he is going to report faction fights and flamewars :)
But yes I think It's nice to have someone doing at least some RP :)
My first post was meant as "welcome" but in the light of other inflamed threads it went a bit acquard :D

bf649ztp August 27th, 2007 12:26 AM

Whilst mass treks are always good fun and this one was as good as any..Wouldn't it be great to see some dev interaction in this to add to it..it wouldn't take much maybe one small kitin patrol of about 5 kinchers in a place they shouldn't be would probably keep us excited for a good long time. it wouldn't take much to impress us after all this time but a token would be..well really nice :)

Kodel