Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Saga
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 26th, 2007, 04:21 AM   #1
Xaphon Zessen
Atys Chronicles Reporter

Introducing Xaphon Zessen

Hello there everyone! Xaphon Zessen here, but you can all call me Xap if you like! If you've ever spent any time in the Desert you might say my surname sounds familiar. Well, you've probably come across some of my family; I've got brothers and sisters and cousins and aunties and uncles all over the place, even in the other lands...

You might well ask why I'm telling you all this... Well I just got promoted to the rank of reporter for the Atys Chronicles and I've heard that all you guys and girls love to know what's going on around the place; you know, anything strange or interesting and you're climbing the walls to find out about it nearly. That's where I come in - my family means I have an ear to the bark all the time, and as a Chronicler I'm in a position to let everyone know what's going on. All I ask is that you do me, my family, or a friend of mine a little favour every once in a while. Handy for everyone, huh?

I've already sent a message to this Lanist guy who does all the races and gladiator competitions, and we've agreed that he'll let you all know about those competative sporting events, and I'll keep you up to speed on everything else.

To celebrate my promotion, I think I'd like to meet you all in person some time, and I need to take messages and gifts to my relations around Atys as well... To be honest with you I've never left the Desert except for a few holidays when I was younger, so I'll need your help to make the journey - and if any other fresh faced refugees want to make the trip with us, I'm sure you won't mind right? So you guys and girls all invite your friends and we can make it a big trip for everyone, kind of like a party or something!

I'll meet you all just inside the Cerakos Gate in Pyr in a couple of days (Sunday 26th, 8pm GMT) and we can make the first leg of the trip - to Fairhaven via Zora... I'll tell you about the return trip when we get to Fairhaven, but it should take me one night to sort everything out before we can go to Yrkanis, and then back to Pyr.

I think that's all I need to tell you at the moment, so I guess I'll see you all in a couple of days!

Last edited by Xaphon Zessen : August 27th, 2007 at 02:38 AM.