Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Ryzom acronyms
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   Newcomer Welcome Board (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Ryzom acronyms (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=32120)

ajsuk July 9th, 2008 03:19 PM

Re: Ryzom acronyms

Quote:

Originally Posted by iphdrunk
JLT (Jena Lost Tribe) :P --- yeah, yeah, well, I just made that up, so what.... I wanted to be On'a list!

Reminds me of BLT. *hungry*

gcaldani July 9th, 2008 03:28 PM

Some other related to treks and hunts/pvp

INC - Incoming

ADD - a mob attacked from the back, more mobs attacked the group...

RUN - not really an acronym, but used *often* :D don't think you need any explanation :p

sidusar July 22nd, 2008 02:26 AM

Allrighty, now that the list has been declared 'finished', I went over it once more with the polishing brush and took out the last mistakes I could still find (as well as the jokes I'd put in ;)). And I changed the introducing text to better suit the thread's new position as sticky in the Newcomer forums.

I'm done with it for now, but feel free to continue posting any corrections/contributions/suggestions/etc as new developments pop up, and I'll continue editing it all into the original post as best as I am able. :)

Thanks again Boroshi for the move and the sticky, and thanks to everyone who contributed for contributing!

rosarot July 22nd, 2008 10:51 AM

Special Nevrax/GF/Spiderweb term?

SOON - never

:/

iceaxe68 July 22nd, 2008 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidusar
ML = Mind Lord [title for level 250 elemental magic] or Main Land

should be:

ML = Mind Lord [title for level 250 DA] or Main Land

EDIT: Has been fixed now, thanks :)

dsx1138 September 14th, 2008 06:03 AM

DPS - Damage Per Second

permaneo September 18th, 2008 10:50 PM

Very nice guide...thanks. :)

soybean7523 October 16th, 2008 11:26 AM

Thanks for your guide

barny01 July 29th, 2009 12:39 PM

*bump*

...can come in handy for newbies. :)

pxdxa November 29th, 2009 05:39 PM

Thank you. This was very helpful. I appreciate this post very much.