Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 43

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 82

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 86

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 98

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 102

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 172

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/init.php on line 371

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 2291

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/forums/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 1489
Ryzom - Re: need a Ryzom Ring video tutorial
Ryzom

Ryzom (http://forums.ryzom.com/index.php)
-   The Ryzom Ring (http://forums.ryzom.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Re: need a Ryzom Ring video tutorial (http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=32767)

nuitwaters September 15th, 2008 08:06 PM

Re: need a Ryzom Ring video tutorial

:mad: For some reason, neither my old account or my Free Trial account is allowed to post in the general forum, so I am posting a reply to this thread on the Ring here.

If the devs would like to make the Ring a more viable part of the game, making it easier to join Ring scenarios as well as hosting them would be the first and foremost actions needed to be taken.

The actual documentation in the Ring is excellent and I have had little difficulty making some very complex maps with the exception of the occasional bug that has crossed my path.

One thing that I didn't know was that the chat for the Ring was serverwide. I had thought that the chat was for my scenario itself seeing as I was creating my own instance in the game anyway. I will speak up more now that I know its server wide.

Oh and Chibiarc! I had no idea you were Arcueid! You were going to join a Ring I made the other night but for some reason I was having some issues with chat windows and was trying to help out a new person who had just joined the instance. Sorry if it seemed i was blowing you off.

nuitwaters September 15th, 2008 08:43 PM

On top of that, would be nice if the actual forum calendar worked. THen players could post the dates they have scheduled events up for Ring and other things!

chibiarc September 16th, 2008 06:22 AM

Hey hey, thought my avatar gave me away. But need to add a signature maybe :p

sx4rlet September 16th, 2008 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chibiarc
Hey hey, thought my avatar gave me away. But need to add a signature maybe :p

For me it was, but a signature will help ;)