Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Ryzom Ring
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 15th, 2008, 08:06 PM   #1
nuitwaters

Re: need a Ryzom Ring video tutorial

For some reason, neither my old account or my Free Trial account is allowed to post in the general forum, so I am posting a reply to this thread on the Ring here.

If the devs would like to make the Ring a more viable part of the game, making it easier to join Ring scenarios as well as hosting them would be the first and foremost actions needed to be taken.

The actual documentation in the Ring is excellent and I have had little difficulty making some very complex maps with the exception of the occasional bug that has crossed my path.

One thing that I didn't know was that the chat for the Ring was serverwide. I had thought that the chat was for my scenario itself seeing as I was creating my own instance in the game anyway. I will speak up more now that I know its server wide.

Oh and Chibiarc! I had no idea you were Arcueid! You were going to join a Ring I made the other night but for some reason I was having some issues with chat windows and was trying to help out a new person who had just joined the instance. Sorry if it seemed i was blowing you off.
nuitwaters is offline   Reply With Quote