Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Saga
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 29th, 2007, 02:37 AM   #16
Xaphon Zessen
Atys Chronicles Reporter

Re: Introducing Xaphon Zessen

Wow! Well its been a whirlwind few days since I was promoted and with your help I've been to all of the capital cities of Atys and met lots of new people! Thanks to Kirijoleth who lead us on the final leg of the trip, and thanks again to everyone else who helped me over the three days!

Congratulations to Thewizard and Kilgoretrout who came first and second in the race Lanist laid on for us when we reached Pyr; it was a hard run thing, but they won out in the end.

You've shown that you're capable of getting together and helping me out with things, so like I said before, I'll be sure to keep you up to date with anything interesting I hear. As a matter of fact, Lanist asked me to look into something for him during our discussion after the race, so I'm going to ask around and if I come up with anything, I'll let you all know as well.

Keep an eye out for me here and in the Chronicles - most of what you see there in the News section will probably be from me, but not all of it mind you - as much as I'd like to take all the credit there's more people than just me around. Till the next time!