Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 8th, 2006, 07:32 AM   #1
skeith8

How Come Nobody Ever Told Me

Frederic Motte does the sounds and stuff for this game!!!!! Seriously, I worship him for his metal music on one of my favourite games (Nightmare Creatures), was looking up info on the game (because I'm attracted to someone on there...but anyways...) and found Motte's homepage where it states that he INDEED DID have a hand in this Ryzom game. I flipped out, and rushed right in here to say I NEVER KNEW THAT! Now I get to worship him even more. Ryzom is a beautiful game, with beautiful sound and everything...Okay back to drooling over Nightmare Creatures ( and adam crowley....*cough coughs*).
skeith8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 10:07 AM   #2
raynes

Re: How Come Nobody Ever Told Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith8
Frederic Motte does the sounds and stuff for this game!!!!! Seriously, I worship him for his metal music on one of my favourite games (Nightmare Creatures), was looking up info on the game (because I'm attracted to someone on there...but anyways...) and found Motte's homepage where it states that he INDEED DID have a hand in this Ryzom game. I flipped out, and rushed right in here to say I NEVER KNEW THAT! Now I get to worship him even more. Ryzom is a beautiful game, with beautiful sound and everything...Okay back to drooling over Nightmare Creatures ( and adam crowley....*cough coughs*).

Ummm because no one knows who he is?
raynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 10:24 AM   #3
philu

Ok who spilled the beans?! Thought we'd agreed not to tell anyone...

I think Raynes may be right there.

All posts are In Person (Not IC, not OOC, not Rp, just me!)

Chasing the DING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katriell
You can't "complete" the mainland. If one thinks one has seen or done everything there, one is kidding oneself. But be prepared to "get out what you put in," because the mainland does not coddle or hold hands.
philu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 05:57 PM   #4
skeith8

....No one knows....That is sort of sad, being that he had a hand in this project. When I get into a game, I get into every aspect, including music and sound effects... I suggest you check him out and his other music scores for different games as well, since he did help with this. Nightmare Creatures soundtrack would be a really good place to start, as it is what got me into the music such a long time ago! Anyways, sorry for getting so excited, sound production and music creation is also a passion of mine...I guess I went a bit TOO HAPPY EXCITED there. Heh.
skeith8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2006, 02:04 AM   #5
mugendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith8
sorry for getting so excited, sound production and music creation is also a passion of mine...I guess I went a bit TOO HAPPY EXCITED there. Heh.

Never apologise for being happy and excited over Ryzom, I will not accept it
mugendo is offline   Reply With Quote