Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 10th, 2007, 02:32 AM   #5
sluggo0

Re: Why I Choose Kami

Quote:
Originally Posted by d29565
So yeah, that's why I went Kami =)

I'll only say, there's two sides to every story, things went badly between the guild and you, and I think that quote isn't really that accurate, but respect it as how you felt about it.

Hopefully, my fellow guildies just let that slide, and keep this to a peaceful thread, as I will.

Slightly offtopic, but I once had a boss who used to ride my butt a lot, I since realised I had immense respect for the man. Our jobs were all soon to be lost, as any that knew what was going on realised, and it was a really bad time, as I stupidly decided to move 1600 miles away from everyone i knew to accept a transfer from them, and knew the economy was terrible in the area i moved to for IT people. My point in mentioning this is that sometimes people have a falling out, in retrospect, somethign positive can always be learned from the experience.... for all involved.

I think as you, that for a lot of us, we join the same faction a lot of our friends joined, unfortunately, things get a little serious, it's good when we can get so immersed in a game's rules/lore that we take it seriously, it's bad when it hurts people's feelings, that's the bad thing in all that . Hopefully, we all live and learn as I try to do and know that i have a hotheaded side to me :P
sluggo0 is offline   Reply With Quote