Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 31st, 2007, 12:04 AM   #21
iceaxe68

Re: The Ryzom Podcast 26! Braveganzar speaks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper579
if one goes to ask 20 people or put a vote up asking 'whats the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of ops' . i doubt its factional identity. i would bet most responses will be 'cats'.

first thing in my mind? flame wars.
iceaxe68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2007, 12:06 AM   #22
iceaxe68

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakhound
offered long ago mate

just makes me laugh now tho, loved kontrol alliance

record it. send it. whatcha waiting for?
iceaxe68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2007, 12:14 AM   #23
meloner

*thumbsupforBrave !*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveganzar
EEK... My voice lol..

There's nothing wrong with it! It's a sweet, kind voice
meloner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2007, 04:46 AM   #24
beaut666

Thanks guys for listening.
About the length, sometimes when you interview you can either make it really short or really long. It's hard for a middle ground. I always like to leave the interviews almost as they were without editing, because thats how we talk. I am trying to get better at it. To be honest though, by the time I had heard it 6 times all the way through I stopped worrying TOO much hehe
And Jack, man sorry if I missed your segment idea, or interview. I forget tons of things, seriously. I would love to interview you on the air!
And that goes for all Homins! I would love to hear your point of view. If you have Skype, and would like to be interviewed, just let me know. It's not arrogant to assume that you might have something cool to say!
Thanks to Sunce and Brave. Sunce is one of those few players that I can say "get on Skype and let's chat about anything" and he will, even risking saying things that some players might not like.
And I would love to have Brave back to give updates. This political thing is actually really really interesting!
Beau

Beau (Arispotle Server)
beaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2007, 08:55 AM   #25
kalindra

Enjoyed it as usual. I couldn't keep from laughing when you said Sun lived in Africa... it's too hot for his temper, he would burn alive from the combination of both hotness.

Very interesting podcast on a very... hot... topic, indeed. *Runs away from politics with her remaining marshmallow bags*

(/completely off topic : My first post in this section, hehe... you know what it means, don't you ? See you all on ML ! /end off topic)

The Exodus Syndicate

"Experience Perfection : Unharness Your Power"

"Ignore the flames or grill your marshmallows on them. Then feed them to the trolls so they keep their mouth shut."
kalindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2007, 10:31 AM   #26
great83

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakhound
just makes me laugh now tho, loved kontrol alliance

Sorta how i laughed when i heard the kami alliance being called the K3...I ask the person what they meant by it (it was about 9-10 months ago) and they replied the K3 is kami,kamivan, then [removed offensive term-Warning:refrain from use of terms that are clearly offensive . Antisemitism is against the CoC and forum rules-Daestny] (will let you figure out which group/faction that was pointed at).

Last edited by daestny : August 31st, 2007 at 06:46 PM.
great83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2007, 12:17 PM   #27
twina

Hi there I am still reasonably a noob in Ryzom terms - so I would like to ask a qustion.

I have never read/seen or heard a Pod cast before - although I have heard of them. So I being a good Homin and trying to understand and learn the Atys politics (amongst how to craft, where to dig etc - so much, so little time) I decided to read these forums quite a lot recently - and this Podcast.

So my question is - are the Podcasts always Kami run? Or are they suppoesed to be a Ryzom community thing? Dont want to tred on anyones toes or anything - just a question from a noob

One thing I would like to add though - on any political debate or talk there is normaly a representative from both sides. Now, the podacst talk was very well presented and I thought quite interesting - but should it have not included someone from the Kara faction to give their opinions?

As I say , I am just trying to learn how things work here
twina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2007, 12:22 PM   #28
xtarsia

They are run by Beau, who is 1000% Neutral.

The Kamis seem a little more open and willing to "play ball" when it comes to the pod cast imo
Old August 31st, 2007, 12:37 PM   #29
mugendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by twina
......One thing I would like to add though - on any political debate or talk there is normaly a representative from both sides. Now, the podacst talk was very well presented and I thought quite interesting - but should it have not included someone from the Kara faction to give their opinions?....

The podcast is made by aybody who inputs..simple as that.
Beau has covered any subject players talk about....
The people who he interviews are the folk who turn up, They may have political/personal ingame goals...but Beau is Neutral.
If you feel the Karavan need to have their say Beau will be only too happy to put you in the podcast...If you want to discuss the walking speed of a Mek...he will also discuss that .
mugendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2007, 12:37 PM   #30
acridiel

Podcasts are supposed to ne "neutral" and this was the first one with such a "hot" political topic. So relax

@SunCe: I know your pain man... Had the same a few years back.
Get well soon!

Acridiel
acridiel is offline   Reply With Quote