Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old September 6th, 2007, 01:37 PM   #11
kuroari

Re: What would you do ...

THE RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the ring worked proper and gave us rewards like it should, this would be GREAT FUN!!!!!!!!! Jyudas was well on his way to making amazing scenarios - and after he ran away the ring died for me.

i've tried to make a "go get the kitin!" scenario - and it would work too, if only i had .... (this list is pretty endless) ... and to top it all off, some kind of reward to give the players!

Nightblade
Old September 6th, 2007, 02:45 PM   #12
viper579

less focus on outposts battles and cats with more focus on player made events. you can spend 4 hours in a weekend traveling to and fighting op battles. yet rarely do see as much time invested into player made events,
viper579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2007, 02:50 PM   #13
arfindel

Organize more events similar to the stolen bride one that was once ago. Would direct aggression to a fair zone.
arfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2007, 02:53 PM   #14
dakhound

kick me for saying it but.........

if ppl would accept a 2-3 week break from OP's I'd work with any kami/neutral in putting an event together that was more than a simple trek to XXX

ofc this wouldnt get accepted by the majority tho
dakhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2007, 02:56 PM   #15
slippery

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakhound
kick me for saying it but.........

if ppl would accept a 2-3 week break from OP's I'd work with any kami/neutral in putting an event together that was more than a simple trek to XXX

ofc this wouldnt get accepted by the majority tho

yea while the karavan own 11 out of 16 Q200+ outposts, im sure kami will love to take a break :P
slippery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2007, 02:58 PM   #16
dakhound

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippery
yea while the karavan own 11 out of 16 Q200+ outposts, im sure kami will love to take a break :P

bingo, thought as much, scrap idea we carry on fighting as ppl apparently dont want
dakhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2007, 03:07 PM   #17
teedee40

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiach
How about a grand tour of Atys, every single homin, regardless of faction/guild, an army of death, with MANDATORY participation, like a show of force for the WHOLE population, that we can make an effort to pull together.

Then maybe a trip to a kitin lair, I didn't get to the last one, but the video was very inspiring, I reckon we could kick the crud out of them if we all go

I would be up for something like this especially the kitin lair. Never been there, only seen the video, and it looked awesome.

Also, even though a kami (with the lesser amount of OPs) I would happily take a break from the battles, to do something different for a change

Battle, grind, battle, grind...does get a bit monotonous, and yes, I do know there is more to the game than just those to aspects, but it would be good for the community as a whole, to do something that took the efforts of kami/kara/neutrals to accomplish

Pyrrah
teedee40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2007, 03:10 PM   #18
bf649ztp

Yep as players alone we should definitely without a shadow of a doubt go and as one raid every single Kitin nest there is. I'd be up for it, taking Jack's OP can wait another couple weeks I don't mind

Kodel.
bf649ztp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2007, 03:12 PM   #19
mugendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakhound
bingo

That really made me smile...you forgot the ..." "... though

I think the Cats are out of proportion at the moment, But the influx of new players (yes I am an optimist) will change this.
New players will see the cats as becoming scarce....and be used in the original way intended...short boost bonus.

Leave the game intact and get yourselves recruiting new Homins (message to GF) ...then all will work as planned .
mugendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2007, 03:13 PM   #20
sehracii

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippery

I don't propose its reasonable to ask for a break in battles, but I think this should be discussed.
I myself am planning an event. It would be quite discouraging to see the weeks of preparation ruined because a battle pops up at my scheduled event time and very few people participate.

How do we plan player run events without conflicting with OP battles?
sehracii is offline   Reply With Quote