Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 3rd, 2009, 07:16 PM   #51
raynes

Re: Any lurkers around?

Interesting, even though I'm not a current subscriber I can still post. I check the site everyone once in a while. Will I return anytime soon? Hard to say. Right before I left I had a chance to create a few detailed scenarios in the expansion. It was then that I saw that contrary to popular belief, it was possible to create meaningful, puzzle based missions. Missions that made one think and that provided knowledge about the lore of the game.

I just can't bring myself back to spend hours upon hours of my life doing trivial things that expand my knowledge of the game world in no way whatsoever.So for now, I will continue watching the game from a distance. Waiting for the time when lore becomes central again.
raynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2009, 09:04 PM   #52
geezas

Smile Re: Any lurkers around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magick1
With luck it will become an epic thread.

+1

andsomecharacterscauseimightbepostingmeaninglessdr ibbleifionlyusefourcharacters
geezas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2009, 08:47 AM   #53
vurumai

guess i need to be added to the lurker count ;P
vurumai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2009, 02:29 PM   #54
ambika

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven41
No lol. It was focus/non boosted regular old LA :P as far as I know (its been a long time ago now :P)

And I find out I was traded to Amb for it :P good thing I love Amb or I would have been in trouble lol... Or maybe she would have been... because I would swicth to a level one CP randomly so I could kill us! :P

Tho she tried hard enough on her own it seemed lol. I think thats why I finally ended up liking digging O.o

What?! First, it was amazing Light Armor I gave her...considering it was created my moi and your digging levels were low at the time (I think >>), I think she get the better end of the deal!

@Raynes. Is that...Raynes? Like the real Raynes I remember? The Kami-worshipping devil?! If so, I remember you! You made this game enjoyable (though, I'm sure there are some out there that would say otherwise >>)
ambika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2009, 05:22 PM   #55
raven41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambika
What?! First, it was amazing Light Armor I gave her...considering it was created my moi and your digging levels were low at the time (I think >>), I think she get the better end of the deal!

lol! I still have the 210 flaming sword you gave me like 3.5 years ago

And not true! cus you know I entertained you aswell lol. And I still have a funny tell Screen shotted from way back (somehow it survived Ryzom uninstall)...

Its still funny to read (talking about CPing >.>)

-Edit- And yeah I HATED digging back then with a passion now I got one almost to 200 lol (for who knew me back then, you know thats a miracle)
raven41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2009, 09:59 PM   #56
incend

I come here all the time...sometimes I lurk, sometimes I post...but the basis of my presence here IS: Hoping for news about Ryzom...NEW news not old resurrected threads from last year.

Will I get my wish...not sure.

Cend
incend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2009, 05:53 AM   #57
raynes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambika
@Raynes. Is that...Raynes? Like the real Raynes I remember? The Kami-worshipping devil?! If so, I remember you! You made this game enjoyable (though, I'm sure there are some out there that would say otherwise >>)

Yes this is me. They were fun times. Maybe someday when lore becomes important again I'll return for more fun.
raynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2009, 08:48 PM   #58
kurita

o/ here, definitely a lurker... playing CoH/CoV at the german server atm.
kurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2009, 12:21 AM   #59
meryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynes
Yes this is me. They were fun times. Maybe someday when lore becomes important again I'll return for more fun.

Maybe this will help:

http://forums.ryzom.com/showthread.php?t=33769
meryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2009, 01:08 AM   #60
whiterider

Raynes! I thought you no longer existed... is the email address on your profile still in use? If not, I'll resend the email I sent you as a PM

...and proud Leader of Whispers of Aria!
whiterider is offline   Reply With Quote