Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 4th, 2005, 03:51 AM   #1
brithlem

Well Played

I'd like to put a HUGE... absolutely HUGE "well played" out to everyone that fought with us at the zupernode today.

Ani, Ali, Rush, Gamic, KoO, Booster, and everyone else involved... very ... amazingly.... well played.

That had to be the best 2 hours of Ryzom I've ever had ... both winning and losing... and I just wanted to thank you for the great time. I'm looking forward to the beginning of summer next year... bigtime.
brithlem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005, 04:16 AM   #2
vguerin

Re: Well Played

Quote:
Originally Posted by brithlem
I'd like to put a HUGE... absolutely HUGE "well played" out to everyone that fought with us at the zupernode today.

Ani, Ali, Rush, Gamic, KoO, Booster, and everyone else involved... very ... amazingly.... well played.

That had to be the best 2 hours of Ryzom I've ever had ... both winning and losing... and I just wanted to thank you for the great time. I'm looking forward to the beginning of summer next year... bigtime.
GAWD, my comp is dead and it seems I missed a chance... ARGH :P
vguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005, 04:27 AM   #3
themac

Thumbs up Re: Well Played

Quote:
Originally Posted by brithlem

Thank you too , i was above all there for fun , and it was really a good fight , i hope we ll get some like this soon again hehe
themac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005, 04:44 AM   #4
clemond1

/agree

Very well played on all parts.

Definitely fun. The best part was that it was (for the most part) very light-hearted and no hard feelings.
clemond1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005, 05:27 AM   #5
b00ster1

Respect goes out to the other team who put up a great fight.
This post is just to explain a few things.
The order of events (from our POV):
Fight was not planned (belive it or not).
Was just going for Zun after the server reboot and met some people at the TP.
When we got to the node, despite only excellent being up the fight started by "OmegaV + Infinity" team.

The
result:
Was a good fight - lasted a long time and for several rounds. Was mostly clean (some accidental pulling of mobs happened on both sides, and it was hard to deal with those and the fight).
There was no swearing, and not much taunting, when opponents team or our team was wiped out.

We needed some Zun, and inbetween the fights we got some.
Quote:
GAWD, my comp is dead and it seems I missed a chance... ARGH
Looks like ppl need listen more .. rumors around...

Quote:
The best part was that it was (for the most part) very light-hearted and no hard feelings.
I am surprised, but that's true...
At least looked like this..

Last edited by b00ster1 : August 4th, 2005 at 06:20 AM.
b00ster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005, 06:38 AM   #6
kazaam31

Thumbs up Re: Well Played

heh yea great fight... could do that every night its a gd differnt to boring harvest :P and my respect to infinty and omega u stayed alive long
kazaam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005, 08:20 AM   #7
fateress

Talking Re: Well Played

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaam31
heh yea great fight... could do that every night its a gd differnt to boring harvest :P and my respect to infinty and omega u stayed alive long

Well winning 2 out of 3 isn't bad for us
fateress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005, 08:29 AM   #8
alibasil

It was good fun, i think the fact that it was spontaneous made it better.

I was only there for the first round (thanx to my sodding job) but the fighting seemed to last for 20-30mins. Just a tad epic!

How many mats did team extreme get? (our team)
alibasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005, 08:37 AM   #9
iphdrunk

It was a nice, fun and well done healthy PvP. Makes me wonder if Nevrax/Jolt rebooted the server on purpose . We were able to have fun without trashtalking, as Booster said some incidental pulling happened (maybe we need a PvP chart with points like 'in case of incidental mob pulling, both parties agree to set apart their differences, '

My congratulations to both teams, on one side, we managed to recoved from very tight situations where I was typing 'sooo... respawn?' and on the other side they were able to stand up on some tight occasions showing good team work.

Of course, I don't know if someone got the sup zun, but if this goes like this often, we all gonna need new amps

Quote:
Originally Posted by fateress
Well winning 2 out of 3 isn't bad for us

cough I counted 2 wipes on your side... but let's not go into this.. this is the mean part , and prone to go to the dark side.
iphdrunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005, 08:48 AM   #10
brithlem

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphdrunk
Of course, I don't know if someone got the sup zun, but if this goes like this often, we all gonna need new amps
Freaking wore 30 HP off my brand spanking new tryker HQ amps... what can you expect off of 2 hours of straight healing / nuking eh?

As for the amber.... i personally kept a whopping 18!

HUZZAH for the Infinity supply chain!

new emote to follow:

/shameless plug

should anyone need any new amps cause of the strain of the evening on our equipment... feel free to find a solution here:
http://www.ryzom.com/forum/showthrea...222#post196222
brithlem is offline   Reply With Quote