Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 2nd, 2006, 02:02 PM   #1
wakatack

Level Cap still 250?

Hi All,

I played open beta, and promptly signed up way back sometime in 2004.... anyway.. played my Character to the follow rough levels... 200+ forage, 150+ heal, 100+ offense magic 100+ melee and 100+ jewel / armour craft....

Anyway for all you guys still here (seen your handles on the forums hehe), you may remeber when things were looking touch and go financially for the company... i'm guilty to say i jumped ship about then...

After playing EQ2 and making 60+ Inquistor and 50+ Sage... i got bored out of my mind... the biggest thing i love about SoR - the FREEDOM!!

Yup.. the above SoR stats i mentioned i jumped from Figter, to Mage, to Healer.. (Forage all the time.. best way to remove Death Penalty hehe), and finally i took up Crafting...

Anyway.. sorry for the boring background... i have come back and now 24 hours into the Trial (unlimted - AWESOME), its still as fun and as playable as it ever was!!!

Though.. from all i can find out (did try and search forums etc)... we are still capped at level 250...... 2 years on....

That is a little dissapointing, as when i left there were not only lots of 250's in some paths.. but some hard-core gamers had it in multiple paths...

(btw i left before outposts went live, but were on test server).

Is the level cap really 250? and will it (and when) ever be increased?

Wont stop my playing.. as i love this game... but curious to know..

THANKS!
wakatack is offline   Reply With Quote