Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old November 8th, 2006, 04:58 AM   #1
guitarex

which race is most populated?

well i was playing a tryker and it seems like the tryker place on the mainland is abandomed. =(

which race do you think is the most populated so i can play that and have people to play with?
guitarex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 05:09 AM   #2
iwojimmy

Re: which race is most populated?

Matis probably has the most people around. altho every time Ive been to Fair Haven there were people there too.
Fyros and Zorai suffer form the High level players basing themselves at the outlying cities, making the capitals seem deserted.
iwojimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 07:22 AM   #3
sofiaoak

I think Tryker and Matis are most popular.

Atys is big land and people goes there certain places. If You want to be social, You can find people in they main cities, next to stable. I recomend joining to some guild. It's easyer to be with people. If You wanna hunt or harvest with people, then it's about knowing where to go. There is good spots to do that kind of actions and it all depends what level You are.
sofiaoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 08:36 AM   #4
mithur

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarex
well i was playing a tryker and it seems like the tryker place on the mainland is abandomed. =(

which race do you think is the most populated so i can play that and have people to play with?

If you want to change from nation, don't need to change your PC, I think. Well, I'm not sure at all, but I suposse that, if you pay him the tps (Not much expensive) you can ask someone to bring you a tp to another kingdom, like Yrkanis or Pyr.

I couldn't made it myself, because I haven't the level to go out from Magestic Gardens.

Even so, the guild is a much better solution to find people.
mithur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 09:34 AM   #5
iwojimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithur
If you want to change from nation, don't need to change your PC, I think. Well, I'm not sure at all, but I suposse that, if you pay him the tps (Not much expensive) you can ask someone to bring you a tp to another kingdom, like Yrkanis or Pyr.

I couldn't made it myself, because I haven't the level to go out from Magestic Gardens.

Even so, the guild is a much better solution to find people.

Teleport tickets are non-tradeable. You have to buy them for your own use. and only single use - return to purchase place, so you need to walk to the place first to buy the ticket, then buy a replacement every time you use one.
iwojimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 11:31 AM   #6
threbus

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarex

Depends what server you are on.
Arispotle = Matis
Cho not realy sure but probbaly Fyros currently.

Last edited by threbus : November 8th, 2006 at 02:41 PM.
threbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 12:38 PM   #7
nephy13

Fyros definitely seem most populous on the new Cho shard. Lots of them came over from Arispotle to start again (due to Karavan dominance on Arispotle, I believe).
nephy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 01:31 PM   #8
mugendo

I find that even the zorai is fairly well populated compared to when I started about six months back.
Or at least has a constant flow of travellers....most times I login. The influx of new players have populated the 'empty' lands, which atracts guild recruiters, welcomers, helpers...etc to these places.

edit - talking about aris server
mugendo is offline   Reply With Quote