Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Ryzom Ring
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 23rd, 2006, 05:02 PM   #1
zangan

Lightbulb Brainstorm!!

Ok! Here we go! Its time to brainstorm possible Ring scenerios! Ok, I'll start by listing all of my thoughts that I can!

Yubotropolis- Theres a thread below somewhere with this one. Not entirly possible without creatures being able to follow a path and talk.

Gauntlet- This is more a private test for people, not really a true scenerio. Its where I give people a narrow strip of land to run through, lined with fences, with bandits attacking with spells and storms as they beat them as they charge through.

Survival- Similar to Gauntlet, but you are traped in a fenced in box wit a small team while waves of creatures storm you.

Branching Story- This is one that I really want to make work. You start off by having to make a choice between Kami and Karavan. Each goes to a diferent scenerio. There you can get 1 of 2 missions, each leading to different destinations. There you have to make a choice between saving someone or completing your mission, or something else. From there... Yeah, you get the point.

Firewine Springs- I had tried this, but it needs real players to fill positions, so it never really came about.. It was a recreational resort and resturant with a huge natural spring composed of Firewine (you can swim in it).

Well..this is all that comes to mind... I have more, but can't think of them right now.

For anyone posting their ideas here, please know that they are all subject for other players to use. All of mine are open for anyone to try to build, hehe, save me the trouble and have someone else do it!

So come on now everyone! Open up and spill your secrets!!
zangan is offline   Reply With Quote