Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:44 PM   #1
raven41

A letter to Kamis (Not all...)

First off, Sorry for posting this here, As I am sure it will offend some, But I need to get this off my chest.

I will start by saying, I am extremly disapointed in some of you, Those I had alot of respect for...

Alot of you need to take a step back, And think about what you're doing... You guys perhaps forget this is a game, And people play to have fun... Its a shame so many of you don't really care if I was having fun or not, Only wether I helped you or not... Some of this coming from a guild that was going to fight me anyway...

There is something wrong, When you get to the point where you insult someone because they faught '1' battle against you after 2 years...

Some of the most pethetic statements I recieved yesterday include(Wont mention names...)---

1-You should have just went Kara if you were going to help Karas --- (wow... 1 battle and I should go Kara?)

2-You probably dont have any friends in AA really. (LOL! I love it when people tell me wh I am friends with...Ofcourse, You know who my friends are better then I do right?)

3- You probably only helped AA becuase Kiwi (I beleive it was 'flirted with you'?)on the forum.. (Cant even remember the exact words now, But LOL non the less)

Then there's 4- No one wants a part time Kami, You should just go Kara.

5- You will end up with no friends if you keep fighting for both sides...( I am not fighting for both sides... I was fighting for Trykers! Another thing Kami can decide now... what trykers are more deserving of tryker OPs)

Guys come on now... I hve been nothing but nice to most of you forever, I fight 1 battle against you and you instantly tell me I should go Kara? And 'lose all respect for me' ?

Its a shame... When I told Karas Id be leaving them to kill them at AGs OP, They simply thanked me for my help at AA, And then went ahead and faught me...

And one ironic bit to all this... Atys Ghost are KARAVAN So maybe ALL who defended them should go Kara? Or is it only bad when it doesn't serve you? Nexus was Kara for a long time... alot of you *Including me* Defended them from Kara players on these forums, Telling them they were not real Karas..

I wish you guys could have simply accepted my stance, And let me try to have some fun, Instead of being so selfish as to insult me and tell me how bad of a person I was for helping Karavan in one fight... Which will probably become alot more then that now, Because of how I was treated...

A final note.... The Kami alliance and its players have become the very thing we set out to fight against... The KA... And there ways... Like telling people what faction they should play... You remmember how many Kamis have argued "You can't tell people what faction to play, And you can't decide what is 'real' Kara".... Is this only one sided? is it only ok for Kara to help Kami? I don't see you guys jumping on the Kara guilds that helped us cases about this...

So all this comes down too-- You guys need to take a step back, Because all you have done is confirm in my mind I faught for the right people yeserday... Real friends who didn't care what side I faught on...

(P.S. I am sorry if this offends anyone, But I took over 5<--*that is not a mt* hours of tells yesterday, from Kamis telling me how wrong and un Kami I am... And how I should feel bad, and they lost respect for me, And I should go Kara and on and on...)

*Edit--- This is NOT aimed at all Kami... Some of you acually didn't care, And were real friends... Thank you for that...
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:48 PM   #2
rundll32

Re: A letter to Kamis (Not all...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven41
The Kami alliance and its players have become the very thing we set out to fight against... The KA...

Congratulations, welcome aboard
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:50 PM   #3
raven41

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundll32
Congratulations, welcome aboard

lol! I am part of neither alliance atm Run
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:52 PM   #4
rundll32

Dont worry red I didnt mean you.

I meant if the Kamis Alliance had become the KA, they were making progress . Im just stirring, lol.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:56 PM   #5
raven41

lol... I will also admit, I was following them down this route... Then I took a step back and realized what I was becoming, And what the alliance was becoming... Thats when I decided Id just fight for my friends for awhile...

Course I stepped forward with much warning of my new stance, And still got pummled with insults...
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:57 PM   #6
rundll32

233 Souls Stolen to date Red

*points at reds sig*

Youve got mine a god few times, heh.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:59 PM   #7
m1nion

I thought your guild was mercs , mercs are paid to do a job. As far as i could see you done your job on both counts. We fought with you and Sunce for 1hr and then against you for another hour. It was fun on both counts as it should be in a GAME.

Did seem wierd to not have Red and Sunce coming up on spacebar select

If thats how you want to play the game to have fun then imo then thats how you should play. Fight vs you or with you makes no odds to me as at the end of the day you are a Homin who plays a game to have fun as we all do. Do the other merc's also have this type of tells aimed at them ?
Old March 3rd, 2007, 05:00 PM   #8
raven41

LOL!... mmmmm souls.... I will use there power to defeat the CSRs once I have enough

P.S. I am no merc,I faugh for AA because I wanted too.. (Mostly for Riviet and Kiwi). Riv offered me cats and dap's and I refused payment...

Speaking of which , I still have Sunces and Pelians Payment in my bag... hah

*edit* And it was very weird fighting those I had blindly supported for so long... A few people I couldn't bring myself to attack, So I would just target someone else :P
Old March 3rd, 2007, 05:28 PM   #9
tigrus

Yeah, to clear that up.

Some of our guild is merc. meaning mostly all but red
But there are those who aint, like Redslayer
Old March 3rd, 2007, 05:42 PM   #10
mikki369

seems that there are those that lead blindly and those that are blindly led,
an old saying springs to mind: "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

what i'm trying to say is that if you follow one path with your eyes closed then when you reach a bend you are gonna fall off the path and land squarely in the mud.

no disrespect intended i don't know you and have no idea about the type of player you are or have become but if as i suspect you have followe the kami path in an unearing manner then when you drift from it people are gonna start pointing fingers.

guess the moral is to keep at least one eye open.
anyhow i hope it all works out for the best for you and whatever happens keep smiling

(edit one day i'll learn to spell)
Closed Thread