Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old March 5th, 2007, 05:20 PM   #1
danolt

Positive feedback for Gameforge

Back in October AA's guild hall inventory went poof, all 983 slots. Those items have now been restored, I'd like to thank Tydamus who really pushed this issue. I think once he became aware of it, he was the most concerned individual involved in the whole affair. I imagine there was quite a bit more correspondence involved then I will ever know. I can say he and I traded several emails and pretty much 100% of the time he responded faster then I check my email.

I'd like to point out that GF had no real reason to go back and address this issue since it dated back to October. The players who would have left over this loss are long gone, so there was little or no financial reason to go back and look at logs from 4 months back, but they did and they fixed it.

I am bringing this up, because I imagine I am not the only individual that has worried about GF abandoning the veteran players in lieu of attracting new ones. It is my belief that they did this simply because they feel it was the right thing to do. I really do think these guys/gals care about us, they may be dimwitted and stupid (they do not think giant Pero statues will increase sub rates 1000 fold) but they do care.

Pero
danolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2007, 05:40 PM   #2
riveit

Re: Positive feedback for Gameforge

I would like to add my thanks to the CSRs as well, especially Tydamus. You do a fabulous job. Thanks!!
riveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2007, 05:49 PM   #3
mugendo

A Bump to support this post
mugendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2007, 06:57 PM   #4
fiach

Bumpity Bump
fiach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2007, 08:26 PM   #5
hazira

Honestly I think they are doing the best they can, that includes some really good things and some bad, no one's perfect. With new management you get a lot of bumps in the road at first some have to learn things really quickly, others have to organize and get thing underway before customers get pissed, customers are told to hold on a bit and everything will go back to normal if not better, some of those customers are grumpy as heck some are more then understanding, some are indifferent...

It is what it is.
I haven't had to deal with the CSR myself other then the occasional /wave, but from what I hear replies are usually (though not exclusively) fast and helpful.
hazira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2007, 02:14 AM   #6
vguerin

I am impressed... I know this was a lingering thing for your guild and I am happy to the little guys finally getting their due...

I don't know about the statue thing, but I once saw a rainbow in Fount and followed it to it's source.

Only I found Pero with his lucky charms !
vguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:12 AM   #7
varelse

It is great to see someone reporting a positive experience with the CSR team and even better to see this long standing problem finally fixed and your items restored. I'm very happy for Aeden Artisans and hope that any similar problems in the future will be handled just as professionally
varelse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2007, 12:56 AM   #8
jamela

Very sweetly said, Pero. You have surprised me yet again, in being so magnanimous.

Well done Phelan, GameForge, for fixing this wrong.
jamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2007, 10:25 PM   #9
jamela

Sadly, this thread seems to have enjoyed much less popularity than its younger counterpart, so far.

My own experience with the CSR team which GameForge has been developing, has been all good, and they have shown themselves to be equal to the formidable threshold set by their forebears. Congratulations, and respect !

(Which is not to say that I do not miss those personalities that had to leave; I do.)
jamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2007, 01:06 PM   #10
troll16

Have to say I always have had a helpful quick response from both teams of CSR's old and new. Which is quite unique in my gaming experiences.
troll16 is offline   Reply With Quote