Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Saga > Your life on the living planet
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 7th, 2007, 04:10 PM   #1
mugendo

Dweeb & Roxxor

The adventures of Dweeb and Roxxor

Episode 1.
A new experience.

Feeding Yubos...Annoying Mektoubs.....Hiding resources......
LOGIN COMPLETE..

MOTD "LIFE IS A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, EAT ALL AND YOU GET FAT"

WELCOME TO RYZOM ..

roxxor "dweeb, u der"
(message not delivered, unknown user or not online)

Roxxor kicks the yubo standing next to him as he waits several minutes for his friend to login.

dweeb "Hail roxxor, mighty warrior of Atys, saviour of the world and protector of the people"

roxxor "hey dweeb watch dem rabbit things...they juz owned me"

dweeb "(ooc(they are yubo and non aggresive if left alone))"

roxxor "cool, big xp too..I juz dinged my first level waiting, u the noob"

dweeb "come roxxor, we must seek an audience with Chiang the mighty who needs our assistance in saving this land from depravity and destruction"

roxxor "I saw the mission guy is on the hill in town.....did you see britney wivout hair...LOLZ !!!!"

After several minutes searching the two stand before Chiang the mission giver who is surrounded by several other players of various races and gender, it takes only a moment for roxxor to notice a tryker female.

roxxor "hey cutie,wanna grp ?" /invite boobs4u

roxxor "later dweeb, goin levelin with this chick"

Dweeb and Roxxor part company and build their understanding of the strange new world around them, Study the skills and make friends and acquaintences across the Land of Silan....Several days later they arrive back at Chiang.
Dweeb is proud of his knowledge of the game and is quick to relay this to his friend Roxxor.

dweeb "Hail roxxor, mighty warrior of Atys, saviour of the world and protector of the people...How fares your travels old friend ?"

roxxor "hey noob, that tryker chick was a guy from manchester, he rocks at pvp and we pwned the noobs in the arena"

dweeb "I too have made friends who fight against the oppressive karavan to free atys of their oppresive and destructive ways, they have welcomed me as an honourary member of their guild where I can prove my allegiance and worth"

roxxor "boobs n me are making our own guild when we get to the main...hey did u see robbie in the news is in rehab 2"

dweeb "Your dedication to advancing your cause does you credit my warrior friend"

roxxor "LOL"

dweeb "pardon ?"

roxxor "its our guild name....'Lords of the land'......LOL"

dweeb "Oh, i see....well it's a very noble title, you are a Landlord then? (OOC(chuckle))"

roxxor "yeh...roflmao...."

dweeb "see you on the mainland Lord of the land Roxxor" /wave

roxxor "later dude"

With those final words of parting they stepped toward Chiang to be teleported to a world of adventure...

Next episode. The Mainland welcome.