Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old September 5th, 2007, 12:38 AM   #1
great83

Brave's post reposted...

Well sense i think it is wrong for the moderaters to delete a whole thread that as far as i can see was just putting some people at rest... which is a good thing and which will bring a end to all of these flames on the damn forums over the topic. I am gonna repost the link that brave wanted to share with everyone [ Edited - Boroshi ]
In the end we have to make a choice as a community to laugh with such people that do such harm to those that we love, or to ignore them and refuse to help them.
Old September 5th, 2007, 12:41 AM   #2
kuroari

Re: Brave's post reposted...

this is insanity O.o all of these deleted posts... ppl we need to submit this work to the CSR - give THEM the image, and quit posting it on the forums. we've dealt with players that have broken the ruels before.. and everytime - its been dealt in secret. let it happen again!

Nightblade
Old September 5th, 2007, 12:43 AM   #3
eriu3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroari
this is insanity O.o all of these deleted posts... ppl we need to submit this work to the CSR - give THEM the image, and quit posting it on the forums. we've dealt with players that have broken the ruels before.. and everytime - its been dealt in secret. let it happen again!

why it has to be dealt in secret if the person who got "atacked" wants to share it with the others? its her call i would say. but thats just me

and right now if you dont want to see it, dont click on the link. fair enough
Old September 5th, 2007, 12:44 AM   #4
fiach

weird they delete Braves screenie of this, but dont delete the screenie of here infamous letter.

Double Standards
Old September 5th, 2007, 12:44 AM   #5
mugendo

Got to agree with the evidence being posted...but remember it breaks rules of CoC concerning other peolle ingame conversations.

Buuuut...I don't have time for rules that protect the instigators of dispicable behaviour.

Guess the Ban's recieved from repeating this post will be worn as a 'Badge of support' as this seems to be spiralling out of control.

Of course GF can take to account the unacceptable behaviour of INGAME provocation of Brave ?...Just a thought.
Old September 5th, 2007, 12:48 AM   #6
boroshi
Community Manager

"Trial by forum" is unacceptable, plain and simple.

This harassment incident is something that is a CS issue not a public issue therefore does not need to be aired in the forums. All that can come with continuing this threads is more problems within the community- finger pointing and counter allegations. Rather than continuing this course of action, people have been asked to let the subject drop and trust that appropriate actions will be taken by the CSR staff to prevent further inflamations of the community.

Any reposts of links or threads that have been removed will be dealt with as necessary. This thread is being left locked instead of being removed so that all can see our reasoning.
Closed Thread