Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 17th, 2009, 10:15 AM   #1
faedyne

Location: from the exotic lands of Myst, Aquaria, Ryzom, and Phantasy Star
is there any info on previous events?

I just noticed I missed a recent event, and I wanted to find out what happened at it. Is there a record of what actually happens at these events anywhere?
I watched a recap of the recent event that opened up the KPs, and there was a lot of stuff in there that I totally missed. (like the whole motivation for going to Demon's Lap was actually because there was a caravan that contained precious amber cubes of ancient knowledge, and that they were stolen and taken to the Kitin nest and we had to retrieve them. See, that makes more sense to me.) Sure, some of it was due to walking through the PR while everyone else took a portal that wasn't announced, but apparently there were events AFTER it which I never heard announced. (like the boss came back, along with another boss, and swarms of Kitin, and they killed them again.)
and apparently this was all about amber cubes. It was?? Was that at some previous event or were we informed about this when people arrived at the nest? (which I missed because I was walking ahead when everyone else was portaled through the Lands of Umbra)

Last edited by faedyne : May 17th, 2009 at 10:39 AM.
faedyne is offline   Reply With Quote