Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 23rd, 2009, 10:32 PM   #1
aeness99

Flunker - Rediscover the content of your guild halls

I am taking part of the Ryzom Summer Coding Contest by creating Flunker.

Flunker is a web application displaying the content of your guild halls. The content is distributed between thematic rooms:
  • armory
  • magic amplificateur armory
  • range armory
  • jeweller's
  • wardrobe
  • material bazaar
  • bazaar

Each room offers its own filters and sorts depending on what it contains. The purpose is to quickly find the items you need. And for comparing two items, it is possible to display their detailed form.

It is currently an alpha version, it does not offer all the features (some filters and some sorts are missing), it can have some bugs and some information are missing (they are not provided by the Ryzom API). Why do I submit Flunker ? Because I would already like to have your opinion and feedback for being able to take them in count.

For testing the web site, you only need a guild API key (it is not saved on my server) and enter it here, after which you can click everywhere. Please note that after capturing your key, direct links are provided so that you can give an access to Flunker without giving your API key. If you do not have any guild API key you can use the sample Ryzon key but the use of Flunker is limited.

The web site has been validated with IE 7, IE 8, Firefox 3.0, et Chrome (SW Iron) but it does not work well with Opera 9... Do not hesitate to report any problems with Safari or the english translation for example.
aeness99 is offline   Reply With Quote