Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Ryzom Ring
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:20 PM   #1
omgdh

Share the Ring - Scenario Database

Dear Community!

Is the Ring dead?
According to the "frequent" posts in this forum it is. When you look at any ingame Ring portal, it is too. Sometimes though there are still rare occasions where you can actually play the Ring! Wow - I like it... it's impressing how much love people put into their scenarios! And actually it is FUN!

Some might say "nay, the Ring is bugged...". Well, if it was my own game I'd not fix a feature nobody is using anyway either.

But why is it, that nobody plays the Ring? Probably because nobody is online to host a scenario. Of course any author of a scenario has better to do than sitting in front of Ryzom, hosting a scenario all day long.
Let's change that!

Yesterday (2010-05-18) we opened a new section on the Ryzom Armory. There you will find a hopefully fast growing database of Ring scenarios which you are free to download and use. You may upload your own scenarios and share them with others of course!

»http://www.3025-game.de/ryzom/en/ring/«

Well, let's give it a try. I can just say: Please contribute if you are interested! SAVE THE RING!

Yours Cotare
omgdh is offline   Reply With Quote