Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2007, 02:22 PM   #81
raven41

Re: Break Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigrus
Keiko... I love you still..*kiss*

*hides behind a wall of fire*

lol hiding... coward! Just cus Keiko...is mean!!!

*hides with Sun behind th wall of fire
Old February 26th, 2007, 02:44 PM   #82
riveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by thlau
From my logs

Date: Monday February 20, 2006
Time: 12:00 am - 2:00 am

Owner Atys Ghosts
Attacker Aeden Artisans

As we both know, this attack went down as a peaceful transfer. Or are we going to discuss third parties who want to defend outposts when the owners do not? Or an outpost conquest by a European guild during Christmas dinner in the US?

Thanks for the additional data. As I said I dont have complete data before May 1st, 2006. There were so many attacks during those first months, I am sure that it would be impossible to reconstruct a record. At that time, the shoe was on the other foot, the Kamists had more outposts and the Karavan had the large and hungry guilds.
Old February 26th, 2007, 03:19 PM   #83
thlau

Quote:
Originally Posted by riveit
As we both know, this attack went down as a peaceful transfer. Or are we going to discuss third parties who want to defend outposts when the owners do not? Or an outpost conquest by a European guild during Christmas dinner in the US?

Thanks for the additional data. As I said I dont have complete data before May 1st, 2006. There were so many attacks during those first months, I am sure that it would be impossible to reconstruct a record. At that time, the shoe was on the other foot, the Kamists had more outposts and the Karavan had the large and hungry guilds.

Hmm, the era of kamists controlling more outposts ended with the departure of Infinity if I'm right. Which was during the third week of february 2005. Nevertheless (IIRC) the early Karavan Alliance and allies declare on 6 or 7 outposts during the easter weekend 2005, and claimed 5.
Old February 26th, 2007, 03:47 PM   #84
mugendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by d29565
Alright Ladies and Gentlemen.

I was talking with a member of OotN tonight after the OP battle craze and we both agree, it's time for some OP battle breaks.

We're all tired of having to stay home from work (hello, money?), we're all tired of having our much needed weekend rest taken from us, we're all just tired. You know it, I know it. ...............................

I have spent the last 12 months watching this game orientating toward the PvP player, and when anybody dared to speak against the 'vocal minority' they were shouted down.
Ryzom is the game that has been shaped by players, now it's a place they have to accept when logging in....As you have already seen in the responses to this thread the 'anti-PvP' word is still shouted down.
You are asking for tolerance and understanding when you cannot dedicate the time to 'compete' on an even playing field.....the dedicated "Perpetual Virtual Player" will always 'win' because they have time on their side

Maybe you need to ask the Devs to implement a Pause button ?.
Old February 26th, 2007, 04:09 PM   #85
katriell

Quote:
Originally Posted by d29565
I request that this thread be closed now. Apparently, when I said I wanted to shut up the whiners with a break, you lot lost the ability to read and decided that it was time to flame me and a lot of other people. Since I started this thread, I now ask that is be closed. Learn to read what is said please.
No worries, the thread is likely due for a natural end at one or two pages from now.

ï = ALT+0239 | advice for mission design | Zoraï masks
long-distance communication | some foods and drinks | Zoraï pictograms
"Ryzom: We dare to be different. Do you dare to adapt?" - Acridiel
Old February 26th, 2007, 04:24 PM   #86
riveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by thlau
Nevertheless (IIRC) the early Karavan Alliance and allies declare on 6 or 7 outposts during the easter weekend 2005, and claimed 5.

I was on vacation during that weekend, however, if I recall correctly, your statement is quite false. A Kamist created an alt guild named "Karavan Haters" and declared on many KA outposts. In retaliation, Citizenz of Matis (KA) declared on many outposts. The Citizenz of Matis took the Lost Valley outpost. A neutral guild, the Order of the Dragonblades, took the Hightowers outpost. Nexus, a then Karavan but non-KA guild, took Whirling Stronghold from OmegaV (KA) with Kamist allies. OmegaV had recently shattered into 4 pieces and the guildleader left. So there were not 5 outposts claimed by the KA, but rather one gained and one lost. After their victory, the Order of the Dragonblades gave their q50 outpost to another neutral guild, Veni Vidi Vici. If you want to dispute the neutrality of the Dragonblades or VVV, there have been threads on that subject in the past.

Easter weekend was in the later part of the fourth cycle of 2532:

http://forums.ryzom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24913

Last edited by riveit : February 26th, 2007 at 05:39 PM.
Old February 26th, 2007, 06:14 PM   #87
cyrize
Former Community Manager

Closing thread for loss of usefulness.
Closed Thread