Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2007, 02:36 AM   #31
kiwi2

Re: A letter to Kamis (Not all...)

Sorry Yaff, probably should have ment I didn't mean all Kami in that post
Old March 4th, 2007, 02:53 AM   #32
mugendo

I expect this is the point many seem to have missed raven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven41
I was fighting for Trykers! Another thing Kami can decide now... what trykers are more deserving of tryker OPs

This is the second 'complaint' post in as many weeks about treatment of a player ingame....If this trend continues then we are no longer the community that is unique, as I can read these posts on any game site I login to.
Old March 4th, 2007, 02:57 AM   #33
mugendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikki369
an old saying springs to mind: "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Another phrase springs to mind..."An eye for an eye will make us all blind"
Old March 4th, 2007, 03:21 AM   #34
qurzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven41
(P.S. I am sorry if this offends anyone, But I took over 5<--*that is not a mt* hours of tells yesterday, from Kamis telling me how wrong and un Kami I am... And how I should feel bad, and they lost respect for me, And I should go Kara and on and on...)

5 hrs is not that much :P
Alot Kami's had to endure the same thing from you for 2 weeks, never ending dramatic and complaning posts on kami alliance forum about ppl who didn't respect you because they didn't want to backup an attack on a neutral OP. Even after they explained it several times you stayed on the "when you are a my friend give me what I want or you are my enemy" act

As I think Keiko already said, alot ppl got tired of that act.

Now you are free, so stop complaining and find youre fun back in game and good luck
Old March 4th, 2007, 04:05 AM   #35
raven41

I never once said anything about respecting me(That I remember)...*Edit* I mean on the Kami forums, Previus to me being told I needed to earn Kami respect before I could expect support(Yet some Karas were willing to support me just as friends...)

I said some thingson the Kam alliance forums I regretted afterwords, But guess what.. I apologized for them (ofcourse you ignore that, it doesn't serve your purpose)...

I did not leae the Kami alliance because TS wouldn't support me either... That was just one of the final straws...(They were going to FIGHT ME not just not support me btw) ... I left because of so many reasons that I don't feel like typing them all...

It comes down too... The alliance became a stress, And thats not something need anymore of in my life (Wont get into it here, A few people know what I'm talking about...)

There was a increasing amount of hipocrisy, (which was shown with flying colors when I was told to go Karavan)... The complaining... The complaining got so bad, That I started complaining... The last few weeks I ws in the alliance, I showed my ditaste for how things were going, But noone really gave a shit... It was just me "whining"... NOTHNIG was being done to fix anything...

Problems that more that just "I" complained about, Were ignored... The Kami alliance has become too much like the alliance I set out to defeat back when I decided to support al Kami... And it wasn't the good parts we were taking after.

I have said and will say again... I let myself get worked up on the alliance forums, I almost always apologized afterwords, But you know, Once I took a step back, I realized, Nothing was changing for the better, Accept a little more orginazation... Most of the bads were saying bad, and many of the goods were going bad...

People ignored my calmly thought out post, Which led to annoyed post, And then to a fe angry post... No effect tho, Because None of you seem to care, Aslong as I still showed up to help you when you needed it. And its not just me that feels this way...

Doesn't it seem strange, that someone who HATES change has canged? Doesn't it seem strange that Kami are switching sides all the time?

Try to fix things instead of blaming others... I was not goign to join the KA... And I'm still not, I WILL NOT change my fame to Kara, No matter how may hipocriticle Kami want me too.

When I see you guys are acually making an effort to change, And regain the values we once held as Kami, Instead of acting like the very people we all complained about, I may rejoin you all...

But that is going to be a tough choice for me now... Because I took the time, So many times... To explain how I felt and why, And was always ignored...

Proof of the ignoring of problems and Kami--- Just look at how many times I said I was going to help some Kara to see if I could find some fun in OP again, Even in some of my final post on the alliace bords, I told you I would be fighting for who I wanted INCLUDING KARAS, Even on THESE very forums, In TWO areas (General and Guilds) And yet, People were still suprized?

Pay attention to problems instead of ignoring them.... And they wont get worse, They will get better.
Old March 4th, 2007, 04:13 AM   #36
raven41

Just to add, I would absolutly love to see the Kami acually do something about the problems, Because I never wanted to leave the alliance... But it seemed too pointless anymore, Because any word of something needing fixed, Was ofcourse, Just whining.
Old March 4th, 2007, 06:25 AM   #37
arfindel

Red, this thread is hurtful to you, the whole community and to the kami in particular. It may be fun (but still hurtful) to some of the KA, probably still sad and depressing for most of them.

What about asking kindly the moderators to close/remove it.
Old March 4th, 2007, 06:58 AM   #38
bf649ztp

This thread is getting pointless and more than a little bit overdramatic, must be time to close it......

Kodel
Old March 4th, 2007, 06:58 AM   #39
raven41

So you can once again ignore the problem? And let it keep growing untill the kami just fall apart? Why not acually learn from these situations, And do something about it, Instead of just trying to ignore and cover them up, Sorry, wont ask for closing of this thread, Kami really need to think about this...

I know, Because I am still a Kami... I hold no grudges against any of you, even those who were quite childish and selfish, I want to see the Kami return to being "good"... And not what they are, which is a shattered version of the great vision we set out to fight for... a better atys, Not opressed by any one faction, A atys where no one is told what faction they are/should be... And so many other good things we used to fightfor that have been lost...

If you want to continue ignoring the problem, Then you are dooming all Kami to failure, Including yourself... And I'm sorry, But I wont let that happen quietly... Even If I were to go Kara (Not gonna happen) I would still want you guys to get back on track, and stop ignoring problems...

It saddens me, that you just want to brush yet another problem under the rug.......
Old March 4th, 2007, 07:06 AM   #40
bf649ztp

Not brush it under the rug Red, just not air it in a general forum, where a hell of alot of people might not care about your personal aggrievances against whoever.
Closed Thread