Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > General
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2007, 07:32 AM   #41
raven41

Re: A letter to Kamis (Not all...)

Then simply don't read it, There is more then just me who is unhappy with the alliance, As its clear(Or should be anyway) from the amount of people (some long time Kami) leavig the alliance and/or switching sides... I also ignored the problem for a long time, Now I am hoping I can make Kami see...

I'll probably fail tho, As far to many of you only see this as a whine, Instead of realizing its is a real problem.

Also, No where else to post it... And as this concerns Ingame things,so general is the best pace to put this.

Goodnight.
Old March 4th, 2007, 08:19 AM   #42
danlufan

wow i dont check the forums for 1 day and all hell breaks out. Nah joke. To be honest i couldnt careless if Red fights against me or with me, i just count myself as an Adrenaline junkie for the KA.

Do what you see fit Red, hey and next time keep it away from the forums, you bloody attention seeker (another joke, dont bite my head off, you evil kami)
Old March 4th, 2007, 08:22 AM   #43
nazak07

It's a shame to see negative reactions to the post. It is good you explain somewhere, I don't see the need to critize red though, it just makes the criticizers look bad :P. I find it very odd that the people whom you were just in an alliance with act in such a matter toward you. If someone chooses to leave you wish them the best and send them on there way. No reason to feel betrayed, people are here to have fun and they should do whatever they want, not what others want, to have fun. Fight for whomever you like, it's your choice and those who don't support you aren't such great friends. This should be a good test to see whom really is a friend. Silly things like factions shouldn't matter to friends. And an alliance is held together by people of common interest, that are friendly to one another. If you react to people in the manner red has been treated, people wont stay and support you very long. People tend to fight for there friends, if you make them feel unappreciated, they wont continue to see you as a friend forever, which seems to be the case. (I don't know the inside story but just some of the responses here are enough to see some insight )
Old March 4th, 2007, 01:37 PM   #44
zweminka

OK this is a msg for you Red Slayer:

You said "You guys perhaps forget this is a game, And people play to have fun... Its a shame so many of you don't really care if I was having fun or not, Only wether I helped you or not... "

But do YOU care whether we have fun or not? Can we have fun when we loose almost every battles recently, and when we see ppl like you leaving us so that we r even less likely to win? It's depressing, it's no fun at all.

You said "I was fighting for Trykers! Another thing Kami can decide now... what trykers are more deserving of tryker OPs "

Why would Trykers deserve lakes ops more than Zorais deserve jungles ops n so on...? I think it's unfair.

Finally, you said: "Atys Ghost are KARAVAN So maybe ALL who defended them should go Kara? Or is it only bad when it doesn't serve you? Nexus was Kara for a long time... alot of you *Including me* Defended them from Kara players on these forums, Telling them they were not real Karas.."

You missing the point here... it's not so much about factions, it's about "groups of allies". Nexus, for instance, never wanted to join the Kara Alliance, that's why they've always been on our side. We can count on them and they can count on us, and our ennemies know that. That's what we reproach u Redslayer: nobody (on ANY side) knows if they can count you.
Old March 4th, 2007, 01:42 PM   #45
tigrus

Zwemonkey, you cant put YOUR fun in the hands of REDSLAYER.
Even you gotta see that. For me that destroyed the point of your entire post.

Thanks and good bye
Old March 4th, 2007, 02:12 PM   #46
raven41

Quote:
Originally Posted by zweminka
OK this is a msg for you Red Slayer:

You said "You guys perhaps forget this is a game, And people play to have fun... Its a shame so many of you don't really care if I was having fun or not, Only wether I helped you or not... "

But do YOU care whether we have fun or not? Can we have fun when we loose almost every battles recently, and when we see ppl like you leaving us so that we r even less likely to win? It's depressing, it's no fun at all.

Yes I do, Thats why I even took the time to say anything at all, Because the way many Kami are acting (Including myself until I took a step back for a few days to contemplate) will only drive more Kami away, I am trying to help you guys stop making the same mistake we have been making...

But at the same time, I can't keep fighting endlessly for Kami if I am not having any fun doing so anymore, It is selfish for anyone to think I should, Unless they want to pay my 15 bucks a month for me?

Quote:
You said "I was fighting for Trykers! Another thing Kami can decide now... what trykers are more deserving of tryker OPs "

Why would Trykers deserve lakes ops more than Zorais deserve jungles ops n so on...? I think it's unfair.

Maybe you haven't been here long enough... But for a very long time (ESP when Nexus was Karavan) Kami / Trykers used the "Tryker before faction" card and said things like "Matis should never hold and OP out side of Matis" Also, the reason stated by some Kara trykers for helping us was to return the OPs to the race of the land... Yet another thing Kami have changed course on... Not that long ago, KoO wanted to attack a Matis OP, People told us we should stick to our own lands (People assumed it was a Fyros guild, And yes they were talking about race) Nexus as still Kara then and said "If you guys were a Matis guild, We could support an attack in Matis" (Sorry Nexus, Best example I can think of atm)

Quote:
Finally, you said: "Atys Ghost are KARAVAN So maybe ALL who defended them should go Kara? Or is it only bad when it doesn't serve you? Nexus was Kara for a long time... alot of you *Including me* Defended them from Kara players on these forums, Telling them they were not real Karas.."

You missing the point here... it's not so much about factions, it's about "groups of allies". Nexus, for instance, never wanted to join the Kara Alliance, that's why they've always been on our side. We can count on them and they can count on us, and our ennemies know that. That's what we reproach u Redslayer: nobody (on ANY side) knows if they can count you.

No, My point was simple, I was told I should go Kara for fighting with Karas... This is just a hypocritical statement, Unless of course you are all now agreeing that the Kara guilds that help us are really Kami? and if so why have so many defended them on these forums saying "They don't have to help you to be Kara" ... And guess what, There are people who know they can count on me.

They are called "My friends" the ones who didn't insult me for fighting for an hour on a different side , after 2 years of blind support.

Sunce knows he can count on me

As does all of MoM, I will support them no matter who they fight(unless its another ally in which case I will sit it out), even if its other Kami. And I will defend them from ANYONE including the Kara guilds about to be listed...(missed yesterday didn't get home until 9:45 pm my time (battle was at 4 or 5)

OV can count on me to defend now... So can AA (unless MoM attacks either of them, Where I'll likely sit it out).

Saraii, She can count on me for anything, If SHE declares on a target, or ask me for help defending... I will be there.

As a matter of fact, If any RotS I know asked me for help, I would most likely help, Since the ones I do know, I like.

There are some guilds that can count on me standing against them aswell

TS- Started because of of the thing on the alliance forums, But I woulda got over that, Accept pretty much everyone I really know(And respected) in that guild has been part of the insults on me, or among those telling me I should go Kara. (Not all TS members by any means,But the ones Iv talked to more then most... Even ones I considered friend up until this happened) (AKA no real friends in the guild, so wont help them until otherwise is proved)

--note-- I may have a friend in there somewhere, And not realize they are part of the guild. I don't always keep track of everyones guild name.

OotN- Simply because they took MoMs OP. Thats the only reason :P But its good enough for me.

I will base my support off the ATTACKING or DEFENDING guild, NOT those who are supporting them.
Old March 4th, 2007, 02:25 PM   #47
raven41

Edited since ppl must freak out a the sight of anything to do with politics :P

Also, I had a dream last night that made me realize - Kami are reminding me of SoE

Ignoring problems until they just explode in there face... Then ... Try to cover it up... then! keep doing the same thing, Even if some(or alot) of there members (Subscribers) are against what they are doing, Or think things should be changed.

Just look a the polls that were on the alliance forums, And see how many times the winning votes went ignored. (sometimes as much as 70%(or more rarely) were overthrown by the last 30%)

Keep telling yourselves its only me 'whining' and there is no truth to my words if you like, But in the end, if nothing is done, I will very very very unfortunately be proven right.

P.S. I like Sony :P

Last edited by raven41 : March 4th, 2007 at 03:21 PM.
Old March 4th, 2007, 02:32 PM   #48
mugendo

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven41
edited out

Now we enter the world of RL political opinions...the reason I have reported this post and asked for the thread to be closed.

edit.. Redslayer, take a deep breath and step away form the situation, you have made your point and it has been heard.

Last edited by mugendo : March 4th, 2007 at 03:51 PM.
Old March 4th, 2007, 02:39 PM   #49
zweminka

Dear Sunce, i'm not talking about MY fun. Not everybody is as self-absorbed as you... I'm just explaining y some ppl blamed Red Slayer, and I think thats exactly the point of all these posts. =)
Old March 4th, 2007, 02:53 PM   #50
tigrus

Quote:
Dear Sunce, i'm not talking about MY fun. Not everybody is as self-absorbed as you... I'm just explaining y some ppl blamed Red Slayer, and I think thats exactly the point of all these posts. =)

Once again you prove my point.
If thats why people blame Red and me, then they are idiots and thats a statement I will stand by.
Closed Thread