Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Saga
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old August 27th, 2007, 01:10 AM   #11
kiakaha

Re: Introducing Xaphon Zessen

Aye it was good fun Maybe next time some surprises on the way?
Old August 27th, 2007, 01:18 AM   #12
Xaphon Zessen
Atys Chronicles Reporter

Under the guidance of Elusha, and with the help of many other brave homins, we made it to Zora to meet my cousin, then later to Fairhaven as well. I have to do some paperwork at the Fairhaven office of the Chronicles, so I'll be continuing my trip tomorrow (Monday 27th, 9pm GMT) - please meet me at Fairhaven bar so we can travel to Yrkanis to meet my Auntie Xatheus. Hopefully it will be quite a short trip, but I want to spend some time in the Forest with my family there before heading back to Pyr
Old August 27th, 2007, 03:25 AM   #13
beaut666

I need to apologize, Xaphon. You did not steal my title. It was just given to the better Homin! You were very friendly, and although you had no idea where to go, it was still a great trek.
Of course, thanks to those 'mins that had fighting abilities. I'm basically useless in a pinch.
Beau

Beau (Arispotle Server)
Old August 28th, 2007, 01:34 AM   #14
Xaphon Zessen
Atys Chronicles Reporter

This time is was Thara who led the way for us, deftly getting us from Fairhaven to Yrkanis with the minimum of trouble. Thanks to you and to all of the other homins who accompanied us, I managed to find my Auntie and will be staying the night with her and some other relatives in Yrkanis, before heading back home to Pyr to meet up with Lanist. Please meet me at the stage in Yrkanis tomorrow (Tuesday 28th, 10pm GMT) for the last leg of my journey! Lanist promised to put on a mektoub race for everyone as well, so if you want to participate you better make sure you have a mount in Pyr
Old August 28th, 2007, 02:30 AM   #15
beaut666

Oh this is very good..I missed the tail end of your arrival in Yrk, so now I can say I made it to the end. As long as I don't get called away during TOMORROW as well!
Beau

Beau (Arispotle Server)
Old August 29th, 2007, 02:37 AM   #16
Xaphon Zessen
Atys Chronicles Reporter

Wow! Well its been a whirlwind few days since I was promoted and with your help I've been to all of the capital cities of Atys and met lots of new people! Thanks to Kirijoleth who lead us on the final leg of the trip, and thanks again to everyone else who helped me over the three days!

Congratulations to Thewizard and Kilgoretrout who came first and second in the race Lanist laid on for us when we reached Pyr; it was a hard run thing, but they won out in the end.

You've shown that you're capable of getting together and helping me out with things, so like I said before, I'll be sure to keep you up to date with anything interesting I hear. As a matter of fact, Lanist asked me to look into something for him during our discussion after the race, so I'm going to ask around and if I come up with anything, I'll let you all know as well.

Keep an eye out for me here and in the Chronicles - most of what you see there in the News section will probably be from me, but not all of it mind you - as much as I'd like to take all the credit there's more people than just me around. Till the next time!