Go Back   Ryzom > English speaking community > The Ryzom Ring > Adventure designers hints and exchanges
Ryzom News FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 9th, 2008, 08:39 PM   #1
nuitwaters

Designer ideas if function allows

So I was thinking about how much new players may have missed in terms of lore and old events and was trying to think of a way to incorporate this into the Ring. Think how cool it would be to be able to essentially go back in time via the Ring terminal and relive events and aspects of the Lore.

Now I'm sure many players are doing or have already done events based around the lore but if it could be done so well and then supported by the staff in a way that they are "hallmark" ring events and then kept live always by the staff of the game, how cool would that be?

(darn run on sentences)

I plan on my next event to be based around the Trykers freedom from the Matis and in some way let the player have a part in that. Im curious what other ideas would be good for events that could be considered hallmark or keystone? The attack in Pyr? Wasn't there the breakthrough in a wall between Fyros and Zorai at one point? I'm asking mainly because I unfortunately forget.
nuitwaters is offline   Reply With Quote